- When we talk about the world’s most valuable companies, we think about market capitalization. But what is it? It is the value that we get by multiplying the value of a single share by the number of shares that the company issues. This is the basis on which we have compiled a list of the world’s top 10 most valuable companies as of 2021.
- If you are someone who is good with numbers and can understand numbers well, you have landed on the right blog post.
- In this post, we will be talking about the top 10 most valuable companies in the world as of 2021. Without much ado, let’s get into the article right away.
Table of World’s Top 10 Most Valuable Companies and Total Net worth Income in 2021
List of the World’s Top 10 Most Valuable Companies
Let’s dive right into the list:
1) Microsoft –
- Microsoft features first on our list of the world’s top 10 most valuable companies. Microsoft is not only a leading name in the PC software market but also is credited for producing its own mobile devices, accessories, and equipment. Currently, the market capitalization of Microsoft stands at $2.489 trillion, which is even higher than that of Apple.
2) Apple Inc. –
- As far as market capitalization is concerned, Apple has crossed $2 trillion as of 2021, and is, therefore, one of the world’s top 10 most valuable companies. As per experts, its value stands at $2,382 billion and it deals with a diverse range of products including computers, laptops, tablets, smartphones, smartwatches, and many more. It never compromises on quality and design and has many offices, stores, and service centers across the world.
3) Alphabet Inc. –
- Alphabet is the name adopted by the popular internet company, Google and includes several companies. Alphabet Inc. is also one of the most valuable companies in the world boasting over thirty popular services and sub-companies such as AdWords, YouTube, Android, and others. It has a market capitalization of $1.968 trillion.
4) Saudi Aramco –
- Saudi Aramco, the oil giant, is one of the world’s most expensive companies as well as one of the world’s top 10 most valuable companies. Its value even reached a whopping $1.9 trillion after it released its shares on the Tadawul Stock Exchange. Its IPO is one of the most successful IPOs. After seeing a dip in its earnings due to the global pandemic, it is on its way to being one of the most successful companies again. Do you want to know who owns the company? It is the Saudi Arabian Government.
5) Amazon Inc. –
- Amazon Inc., the online retail giant, is also one of the world’s top 10 most valuable companies as it is also one of the world’s most expensive companies. Its assets are worth $360 billion and its annual turnover is roughly around $400 billion. Currently, Amazon’s market capitalization is $1.707 trillion.
6) Tesla Inc. –
- The largest electric vehicle manufacturer in the world, Tesla, also produces solar panels and batteries and is one of the world’s top 10 most valuable companies. Its market value stands at $768 billion and market capitalization is $1.118 trillion.
7) Facebook (Meta)–
- Facebook or Meta, with a market capitalization of $900.09 billion is also one of the world’s top 10 most valuable companies. Meta or Facebook’s online advertising yields a net yearly profit of over $29 billion. It has registered a 56% increase in its net profits in the past year.
8) Berkshire Hathaway Inc. –
- The company which has products across multiple industry verticals like insurance, railway transport, food, finances, etc., boasts a share price of $420,429 and is the most expensive stock in the world.
9) Tencent –
- This conglomerate offers services including social networking, mobile games, music, web portals, payment systems, e-commerce, smartphones, and many more and is also one of the world’s top 10 most valuable companies. Its market capitalization stands at $583.28 billion.
10) JPMorgan Chase –
- This largest commercial bank of the USA ranks 6th in the world as far as the total assets are concerned. Its services include investment and banking services, and wealth and asset management, among others. It has a market capitalization of $502.07 billion.
- These were the world’s top 10 most valuable companies whose market values have been mentioned. We hope their market values keep increasing. We also expect to see other companies feature on this list in the future. As of now, we just have to wait and watch!