- Technology has never been static. It keeps evolving and improving on itself. For example, 15 years ago, we had no idea that there would come a time when everyone would carry a smartphone in their pockets and access the internet on the go. That’s how interesting the technological revolution is. Similarly, upcoming technologies like wearable computers can very well become a reality in the near future. Technological advancement will keep happening in today’s times when everything has gone digital.
- Are you a tech-savvy individual who keeps researching futuristic technologies? If yes, this blog post will be perfect for you.
- In this post, we will be covering the top upcoming futuristic technologies that are hopefully going to turn into reality soon.
Top Futuristic Technologies that may soon come into existence
Here we go with the list of the top futuristic technologies that may soon come into existence:
1) Jet Pack International H202 – Jet Pack International is creating a lot of buzz with its jetpacks, H202 and H202-Z powered by jetpack technology. If you have graduated in science, you must be aware of what H202 stands for. Yes, it is Hydrogen peroxide and that is the source of energy for the above-mentioned jetpacks. You will be surprised to know that with the help of the jetpacks, you will be able to fly at a speed of up to 77 miles per hour and at a height of up to 250 feet! As far as the current developments in this technology are concerned, the H202-Z offers a flight length of up to 33 seconds and a travel distance of up to 3,300 feet. However, both jetpacks have tremendous potential as they allow users to have maximum control overflights. Currently, they are not commercially available but you can assemble the parts of the jetpacks if shelling out $100,000 is not a big deal for you.
2) Aerofex Aero-X hover-bike – This features on our list of the top upcoming futuristic technologies because it is an aircraft that runs on a 240 horsepower engine that has been water-cooled and two large rotors. Aero-X has tremendous potential of being a new-age aircraft as it will allow you to hover at a height of 12 feet at a maximum speed of 45 miles per horsepower. It has the ability to carry up to 310 pounds. It is safe to use as 15 years of research and development have been able to cancel out the coupling effect generated by two rotors. There’s no news on when it will be available for sale.
3) Titan Arm – Titan Arm is another upcoming futuristic technology that is actually an upper-body exoskeleton that can be used to strengthen the upper arm for carrying an extra 40 pounds of weight. You may ask, “Why will anyone need to carry extra weight?’ Well, it has been designed for people who have had serious injuries or strokes. Not only that, but it is also suitable for weight-lifters. The prototype costing is more-or-less low because of the 3D printing technique that has been used in Titan Arm. The Titan Arm can soon become a reality given the fact that it earned extra funding when it won the 2013 James Dyson Award.
4) Super Maglev Train – Super Maglev Train is the next name on our list of the best/top upcoming futuristic technologies. Maglev trains already run in China and Japan but Super Maglev is an improvement on the Maglev trains and it is supposed to be much quicker. It will run on Maglev technology and can attain a speed of up to 1800 miles per hour owing to the fact that the train is encapsulated in a long vacuum tube that reduces air resistance. Scientists and Engineers are trying to find out ways to keep the vacuum tube pressurized but once that’s done, traveling is sure to be quicker and safer.
5) StoreDot Fast Charging Battery – A nanotechnology company, StoreDot is working on a fast-charging battery that works on nanotechnology. It makes use of “nanodots” that are bio-organic and that lead to superior electrolyte performance. How is that going to help us? It will allow the battery to be fully charged in as few as 30 seconds. As we have already mentioned that the nanodots are bio-organic, and that is what makes the StoreDot battery environment-friendly. Also, it is energy-efficient as it doesn’t make use of harmful metals and chemicals. Since the manufacturing costs are pretty cheap, we may as well be using the StoreDot Fast Charging Battery in our gadgets in the near future.
Watch out for the above top upcoming futuristic technologies as they are surely going to enter the markets in style and pretty soon. These are not just suitable for technologically knowledgeable people only as the technologies have been developed keeping everyone in mind.