- “Metaverse” is a trending term these days and the number of Metaverse projects is increasing day by day. With tech giants like Facebook entering the Metaverse world, the craze around Metaverse has become huge. But, which are the top hottest Metaverse projects right now, as of 2021? Let’s check that out in this blog post. One thing to remember is that we have curated the list of the hottest Metaverse projects based on trading volume.
- If the world of Metaverse fascinates you, this blog post will prove to be interesting to you for sure.
- As already mentioned above, in this blog post, we will be talking about the top hottest Metaverse projects right now, as of 2021.
Table of Top Hottest Metaverse Crypto Projects
|Top Hottest Metaverse Crypto Projects||Short Details of Metaverse Crypto Projects|
|Decentraland (MANA)||Decentraland is an Ethereum-based virtual world where you may play, explore, and engage with games and activities that are owned by the users. You may also buy land and use it to create your own settings, marketplaces, and apps.|
|The Sandbox (SAND)||According to its website, The Sandbox is an Ethereum-based platform where participants may “play, develop, own, and manage a virtual environment.” Non-fungible tokens (NFTs) allow players to possess in-game assets such as plots of land on which they may develop.|
|Axie Infinity (AXS)||The glue that holds the Axie community together is Axie Infinity Shards (AXS). If AXS token holders stake their tokens, play the game, and vote in important governance votes, they will be eligible for awards. Stakers will also have to vote and play in order to receive prizes.|
|Enjin Coin (ENJ)||Enjin Coin (ENJ) is the Enjin platform’s native cryptocurrency, designed to make the usage of NFTs easier. It’s based on Ethereum’s blockchain. Enjin Coin is an Ethereum wallet-compatible ERC20 token that allows users to send and receive currencies. It’s used to back up the worth of NFTs created in the Enjin ecosystem.|
|WEMIX||Wemix is a blockchain-based global gaming platform built by Wemade Tree, which is WEMADE’s main blockchain gaming services arm and is a subsidiary business. “Wemix” is a platform for gaming dApps that provides users with wallets and a digital asset marketplace (fungible tokens, non-fungible tokens).|
List of the Top Hottest Metaverse Projects Right Now, 2021
Let us find out which are the top hottest Metaverse Projects right now, in this section. Here’s the list:
1) Decentraland (MANA) –
- This platform running a fully operational metaverse is one of the top hottest Metaverse projects right now, in 2021. All you need to do to explore this virtual world is sign up using your MetaMask wallet. The game stands out because of its smooth controls. None other than the Government of Barbados joined Decentraland recently and that justifies its trading volume of $3.3 billion, which is sure to increase in the near future.
2) The Sandbox (SAND) –
- This highly anticipated Metaverse game is the next name on our list of the top hottest Metaverse projects right now, in 2021. In the virtual world of The Sandbox, you can create, own, and monetize your own piece of LAND as a player. There is also a utility token, SAND, with the help of which you can purchase ASSETS and LAND within the world of Metaverse. November 29th is the date when The Sandbox is going to be launched. As far as the trading volume for 24 hours is concerned, it is a huge $2.7 billion. Do you wish to know about its market capitalization? It is a mind-boggling amount of $2.8 billion.
3) Axie Infinity (AXS) –
- This blockchain game which is based on NFT and has a trading volume of $554 million, is the next name on our list of the top hottest Metaverse projects right now, 2021. The Axie Infinity platform has a currency of its own, which is AXS (an ERC-20-token). You can purchase, sell, and trade Axies on the platform. As a player, you will get the chance of using Axies or monsters to challenge other players and pocket exciting rewards. The marketplace of Axie Infinity boasts a trading volume of over $20 million over the past day. You will be able to enjoy the battle element in the first half of 2022. As far as the trading volume of AXS for the past day is concerned, it is a whopping $554 million. If you ask us, we will tell you one thing and that is nobody can beat Axie Infinity in the design aspect.
4) Enjin Coin (ENJ) –
- This complete and comprehensive platform is also one of the top hottest Metaverse projects right now, 2021. You can not only create digital assets but also merge them into different games and applications. Enjin is committed to building a decentralized Metaverse and it has announced an Effinity Metaverse fund of $100 million to that goal. Enjin is also credited with building a marketplace of some of the most desirable NFTs. Therefore, Enjin has a role to play in the Metaverse field and will also have a hand in making the Metaverse dream a reality. Its trading volume is estimated to be $499 million.
5) WEMIX –
- This gaming platform, which is based on blockchain, is also one of the top hottest Metaverse Projects right now, 2021. WEMADE, a South Korean gaming company which is in business for 20 years, has developed the gaming platform. You can download games from WEMIX’s list either from the App Store or Google Play. However, you may experience some bugs as it is relatively new in the blockchain-based games arena. The Bithumb exchange is the place from where WEMIX gets most of its trading volume ($323 million). The trading volume is sure to increase in the near future as WEMADE does not leave any stone unturned as far as game improvements are concerned.
From the above list, it is clear that crypto is going to play a huge role in the future of Metaverse, and with each passing day, we are going to encounter fresh projects and the competition is surely going to be more fierce in the future. The Metaverse reality does not seem far away.