- In this digital age, learning about cybersecurity is extremely important. It is better for college students to learn about the basics of cybersecurity while being in college if they want to pursue a career in cybersecurity. Some online training programs teach students the basics of cybersecurity at a jaw-droppingly affordable price. However, for advanced training programs, students need to go for a degree certification program. Let’s look at some of the best online cybersecurity training programs that every college student must know.
- If you are a college student, who wants to pursue a career in cybersecurity, this blog post will prove to be extremely helpful for you.
- As already mentioned above, in this blog post, we will be covering the top cybersecurity training programs for college students. We will be focusing on online courses.
Table of Top Cybersecurity Training for College Students and Best Cybersecurity Jobs for Students, Freshers and Highest Pay Jobs
List of the Top Cybersecurity Training Programs for College Students
Here’s the list:
1) Udemy –
- If you are interested in knowing more about cybersecurity, you should go for The Cybersecurity Course for Beginners – Level 01. Udemy also offers paid cybersecurity training programs like the Cybersecurity Crash Course for Beginners: Learn from Scratch. With the help of these courses, you can get some really lucrative freelance opportunities in cybersecurity that will provide you with income while studying.
2) Future Learn –
- You can get into several free and online cybersecurity training programs that Future Learn offers. You can also pay for certificates of participation at the course level or pay a fixed fee to access all the course content. The Introduction to Cybersecurity course is a good option for learning the basics of the subject. Future Learn also offers a Master’s Degree in Cybersecurity. Future Learn with a plethora of cybersecurity training programs is also one of the top cybersecurity training programs for college students.
3) Coursera –
- Coursera offering several short courses on cybersecurity also provides top cybersecurity training for college students. Its courses include Usable Security, Cybersecurity Capstone Project, and others. Coursera has many other cybersecurity training programs dealing with both basics and advanced courses. Even if you go for Coursera’s online IT and Data Science degrees, you will learn a lot about cybersecurity.
4) NextGenT –
- NextGenT also provides top cybersecurity training for college students. You can choose from two training programs in cybersecurity – Basic Training and Cybersecurity Specialization. Under the Basic Training Program, you can get certificates on Full-Stack Network Associate (FSNA) and Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA). With the help o the Cybersecurity Specialization Training, you will learn ways to protect businesses from cyber threats and also get a job opportunity after completing the training. You may find the base tuition expensive but you can also opt for zero-fee tuition and pay 10% of your salary when you get a job paying $40,000. However, it has an impressive number of success stories which makes it a must-take training program for college students.
5) Open University –
- This leading online distance learning training place also provides top cybersecurity training for college students. If you are a novice in cybersecurity, don’t worry! Open University takes adequate measures to make it easy for you to learn tough concepts. There is a dedicated online degree in cybersecurity that will prepare you in cybersecurity and allow you to focus on areas of cybersecurity based on your preferences. You can also get an accredited degree in IT and computing if you enroll at Open University. You can also opt for part-time learning.
6) Cybrary –
- This digital library for cybersecurity, IT, and related subjects, also provides top cybersecurity training for college students. You just need to create a free account to get access to as many as 500 courses. You can choose classes based on the level of your preference – Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced. You can also choose classes based on vendors such as Microsoft, Cisco, and others. Cybrary will help you learn about malware and other cybersecurity-focused topics. Cybrary allows you to focus on a particular area or topic of specialization so that you don’t need to take a bigger course to learn about the same topic.
- These were the top cybersecurity training programs that provide the best cybersecurity training to college students who wish to pursue a career in cybersecurity. As mentioned above, for accredited courses, you need to go for dedicated degrees in cybersecurity.