- Data Science Jobs are hugely popular jobs these days with job-seekers rallying for interviews to get the best job. If you are open to relocating to cities all around the world, you will find many good opportunities based on salaries offered, the number of open positions, etc. But, you must be wondering, “What are the names of the top cities that offer the best Data Science Jobs.” Don’t worry, as that’s what we are going to talk about in this blog post.
- If you are a Data Science graduate, ready to relocate to any of the top cities in the world offering the best Data Science jobs, you have landed on the right blog post.
- As already mentioned above, in this blog post, we will be talking about the top 10 cities in the world that offer the best Data Science jobs.
Table of 10 best cities in the world for the best data science jobs
|Post of Data Science jobs||Cities for Data Science jobs|
|Entery level Data Scientist, Data Scientist, Junior Data Scientist||Raleigh-Durham|
|Data Scientist III, Senior Data Scientist – Work From Home, US, Senior Product Data Scientist, Payment Data Scientist||Phoenix,Arizona|
|Data Scientist, Data Specialist – Health Analytics,|
Manager, Data Science Health Analytics, Manager, Data Engineering
|Data Scientist Apprenticeship Programme, Senior Data Scientist – Machine Learning, Data Scientist (Permanent), Graduate Programme Data and Analytics||Dublin, Ireland|
|Data Scientist (Boston/Sunnyvale/Seattle), Manager, Data Science, Director, Data Science – Pet Health, Data Scientist, Decision Science, Assistant Professor (Data Science)||BostonMassachusetts|
|Data Science, Senior Data Scientist, Data Scientist – Central London, Lead Data Scientist, Junior Data Scientist||London, UK|
|Data Scientist – QuantumBlack, Data Scientist, Research Fellow, Healthcare Data Science, Senior Data Scientist – Performance Data Science, Head of Data Science/Machine Learning||Singapore|
|Data Science Analyst (Remote), Senior Data Scientist (Remote, Canada), Data Scientist, Lead Data Scientist||Toronto, Canada|
|Sr. Data Scientist, Battery, Design Data Scientist, Software – Data Engineering & Analytics Internship (Summer 2022), Senior Data Scientist||Palo Alto, California|
|Data Scientist, Data Scientist (H/F), Our Data Science internship opportunities, Data Scientist (Agri Transition) – Internship (F/M) – PARIS||Paris, France|
List of the Top 10 Cities in the World for the Best Data Science Jobs
Here’s the list:
1) Raleigh-Durham –
- This mid-sized town with pleasant weather, superb cost of living, and relatively lower cost of living is the first name on our list of the top 10 cities in the world for the best Data Science jobs. The famous places of Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill are popular for technology and research and house giants such as Lenovo and Cisco. On average, Data Science jobs will get you a 6-figure salary and there are around 500 Data Science job openings as of now.
2) Phoenix, Arizona –
- Another city that houses technology and innovation is Phoenix and is also one of the top 10 cities in the world for the best Data Science jobs. This city is immersed in the culture and offers an amazing cost of living. The average salary of a Data Science job here is $140,000. You will have a lot of purchasing power here and you will even save on taxes, all thanks to the money it makes from tourism.
3) Atlanta, Georgia –
- This hub for fortune 500 companies is the next name on our list of the top 10 cities in the world for best Data Science jobs. This city offers an affordable standard of living and houses some of the biggest tech companies.
4) Dublin, Ireland –
- This city houses a cluster of big data centers and is also one of the top 10 cities in the world for the best Data Science jobs. It has server farms for tech giants like Google, Amazon, and Facebook and pulls in some of the best minds in Data Science. As a lead Data Scientist, the average salary that you can draw here is $100,000.
5) Boston Massachusetts –
- This city houses some of the world’s top universities like Harvard and MIT and, therefore, attracts some of the brightest talents in the world. The cost of living is higher than the other cities but the average salary for a Data Science job is also higher and stands at $141,000. There are little under 2500 Data Science jobs on Indeed, enough for you to set foot here.
6) London, UK –
- This global hub for Artificial Intelligence and FinTech is also one of the top 10 cities in the world for the best Data Science jobs. It houses the Alan Turing Institute and has played host to the Deep Learning Summit, the Strata Data Conference, and the European Conference of ODSC. The average salary for a Data Science job is around $57,000 and the number of current Data Science job openings stands at 2000. The cost of living in this city is high.
7) Singapore –
- Singapore is one of the top smart cities in the world and is the next name on our list of the top 10 cities in the world for Data Science jobs. It has autonomous vehicles, Artificial Intelligence, and ASEAN-leading government expenditure on IT. The average salary for a Data Science job in Singapore is $52,000 per year.
8) Toronto, Canada –
- This is a city where Data Science in FinTech and Banking is most sought-after. A banking innovation lab opened by the Royal Bank of Canada in Toronto, works on Artificial Intelligence and Big Data. The average salary for a Data Science job is U.S $59,000 per year and the number of Data Science job listings stands at around 4000.
9) Palo Alto, California –
- Silicon Valley is the next name on our list of the top 10 cities in the world for Data Science jobs. Your career in Data Science will skyrocket if you get a job in one of the wealthiest cities in the world. The average Data Science salary is $150,000 per year. The number of Data Science jobs is around 4000.
10) Paris, France –
- This city is home to many innovation labs and is also one of the top 10 cities in the world. Esteemed companies like Facebook and Samsung are soon going to open AI-specific labs here. The average Data Science salary here is $55,350 which will go up, provided Government expenditure on IT goes up too.
- These are the top 10 cities in the world for the best Data Science jobs. You can choose the one whose standard of living, average salaries, etc. attract you the most. Enter the World of success by bagging the best Data Science job in any of the above cities!