- The demand for AI (Artificial Intelligence) and Machine Learning professionals has increased over the years. Although there is a growing fear of the elimination of human jobs due to the aforementioned increased demand, the increase in demand for AI and Machine Learning also means that people with AI and Machine Learning skills will be extensively hired for developing various advanced applications. But which are the top cities that attract AI and Machine Learning professionals as of 2021. Let’s find out.
- If you are interested in AI and Machine Learning, you should read this blog post till the end.
- In this post, we will be covering the top 10 cities in the world that have the best AI and Machine Learning jobs.
Table of 10 best cities in the world for the best AI and Machine Learning Jobs
|Post of AI and Machine Learning Jobs||Cities for AI and Machine Learning Jobs|
|AI/ML – Machine Learning Engineer, ML Platform & Technology, AI/ML – Machine Learning Engineer, Siri Understanding (Private Learning), AI/ML – Sr Software Engineer, ML Platform & Technology||Seattle|
|Machine Learning Engineer, Cash App, Sr. Machine Learning Engineer – Health ML, Manager, Machine Learning and AI Applications, Machine Learning Engineer, Machine Learning Developer||Toronto|
|Graduate Machine Learning AI Engineer – London, Machine Learning Scientist – Data Science & AI, Applied AI ML Associate – Cross-Functional Projects – London, Machine Learning Engineer||London|
|Technical Product Manager – AI/ML, Machine Learning Engineer H/F, Machine Learning Engineer Intern, 3D Machine Learning engineer, Senior Machine Learning Engineer (NLP)||Paris|
|Machine Learning Engineer, Principal Software Engineer (Machine Learning), Data Scientists (AI/ML), AI/ ML Engineer|
Software Engineer, AI
|AI/ML – Machine Learning Engineer, Machine Intelligence, AI/ML – NLP Intern, Siri and Language Technologies, Machine Learning BD Specialist, AI/ML GTM, AI/ML-NLP Engineer, Siri and Language Technologies, AI Customer Engineer||Beijing|
|AI/ML – Language Engineer (Japanese), Siri Understanding,|
Head of AI/ML Technology & Services, [AI]Research Tokyo Student Intern（Paid Intern_TRL）【IBM Japan】, Business Development Manager (AI & Machine Learning Start-up)
|Research Engineer, AI and Machine Learning, Machine Learning Engineer – QuantumBlack, Machine Learning Engineer (AI Industrialization), Group Consumer Banking and…||Singapore|
|Machine Learning Engineer, Data Scientist / AI/ML Engineer|
Machine Learning, Principal Software Engineer- AI/ML
|AI/ML Engineer, REMOTE Software Engineer – AI, ML, Artificial Intelligence – Scientist I, Artificial Intelligence – Scientist I||Boston|
List of the Top 10 Cities in the World for the best AI and Machine Learning jobs
Here’s the list:
1) Seattle –
- If you closely follow news and updates regarding AI and Machine Learning, you must have heard about Apple’s acquisition of Xnor.ai, a Seattle-based start-up with a focus on Machine Learning and AI in low-end devices. Most of its employees are fresh graduates from the University of Washington. Other AI and Machine Learning companies like NMG are also gaining popularity.
2) Toronto –
- Toronto is the second name on our list of the top 10 cities in the world for the best AI jobs. Toronto houses research facilities for many renowned companies. Special mention must be made of Amazon’s new office with various job vacancies in cloud computing and engineering. The Vector Institute aimed at the development of AI in Toronto is also going to be established here.
3) London –
- London is also one of the top 10 cities in the world for the best AI and Machine Learning jobs. An AI professional can get a salary above the average salary in London. Machine Learning Engineers earn a salary of £54,617 per annum on average.
4) Paris –
- Paris, is also one of the top 10 cities in the world for the best AI jobs with a sufficient number of AI experts.
- Dublin is also gaining popularity as a major AI center in the world having the best AI jobs. Many development centers have been established in the city and thousands of students complete their graduation in Engineering and Science subjects every year here.
6) Beijing –
- Beijing is also one of the best cities in the world for the best AI jobs. The investments that the Chinese government is making to be the torch-bearer in the application of Artificial Intelligence need special mention. Top freshers working in AI jobs in the city have an average salary ranging from $47,066 to $94,132 per year. The Chinese Government focuses big on IT, robotics, and energy-efficient vehicles.
7) Tokyo –
- Tokyo is committed to developing its robotics industry and is thus the next name on our list of the top 10 cities in the world for the best AI and Machine Learning jobs. Japan’s robotics industry attracts many foreign engineers. Top companies in Tokyo are hiring professionals for AI jobs and the salaries that they offer, even touch 100 million yen per annum, at times. There are many active researchers in Tokyo who present at esteemed conferences.
8) Singapore –
- Singapore is committed to building an AI ecosystem and is a city known for its preparedness to face AI disruption in terms of data biases and privacy risks. Once Singapore’s tech firms find a way to combat such disruption, they can even overtake many other top cities in the world.
9) Bengaluru –
- This Indian city is making huge strides in Machine Learning and AI and has a formidable talent pool. This is the reason why it has become the center of the high-tech industry in India.
10) Boston –
- Boston is often regarded as the “AI capital of the world” and is, therefore, the next name on our list of the top 10 cities in the world for the best AI and Machine Learning jobs. It owns iRobot and Amazon Robotics and also houses well-known IT and Engineering colleges and Universities.
- These are the top 10 cities making huge waves in the field of AI and Machine Learning. Although, we must admit that more development and research need to be done in AI and Machine Learning.