- If you are a Money Heist fan, you must be aware of how big it has become as far as the non-English shows on Netflix are concerned. Its popularity is reaching new heights with every new season. Part One of Season 5 has already been released and now all eyes are set on the release of Part 2 of Season 5. How about we give you a few spoilers on the same? Wouldn’t it be great?
- If you are dying to watch Money Heist Season 5 Part 2, read this blog post for a few of the most interesting spoilers.
- In this blog post, we will be talking about the release date of Money Heist Season 5 Part 2, its Storyline, and the much-awaited spoilers.
Release Date of Money Heist Season 5 Part 2
- December 3, 2021, is the date when the world will see the release of Money Heist Season 5 Part 2 on the popular movie and TV show streaming platform, Netflix. All you need to do is be ready sharp at 3 a.m. EST to witness (possible) history in making.
The Storyline of Money Heist Season 5
- Part 1 of Season 5 threw light on Tokyo’s unexpected death. Tokyo sacrificed her life while engaging in an intriguing gunfight sequence. With such a huge twist, everyone is on their toes to witness what Money heist Season 5 Part 2 has to offer. Tokyo’s death has not only wreaked havoc on the audience but also on the characters of the show. All we know as of now is a battalion is ready to enter the Bank of Spain and take things under their control. We do expect Alicia Sierra to threaten the Professor as far as leaking the tape proving her innocence is concerned. She may leave no stone unturned to prove she is not a traitor. Also, to honor Tokyo, the crew is all set to finish what they had started – the heist. But, that’s not all. Let us look at the much-awaited spoilers in the next section.
Money Heist Season 5 Part 2 Spoilers
- As per a recent video dropped by the creators of Money Heist Season 5, we get a glimpse of a letter that Tokyo had written to the Professor, Denver, Rio, and other crew members. La Casa De Papel (Money Heist), on its official social media handle, has shared a video where Tokyo throws light on how the Professor’s team will rise from ashes. At the beginning of the video, we get to see and hear an explanation of one Japanese art. The name of the art is Kintsugi that involves joining broken pottery pieces back together with the help of gold. The explanation highlights the fact that we may see something as broken but it can still be joined back and that it is not truly broken. Tokyo, in the letter, admits that she and her crew members are broken into pieces but also throws a question. The question revolves around the popular saying, “What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.” The question that Tokyo asks is, if the saying is true, then how strong do you become if you die in reality?
- Tokyo then remembers the sacrifices made by Moscow, Nairobi, Oslo, and Berlin during the time when the heist was taking place before. The video shows an artist starting to melt gold while Tokyo further explains how gold has united her with her crew members and it will keep them together and every time they (opponents) attempt to separate the crew, they “will come back even stronger.” The video comes to an end with the artist joining the Dali mask together with gold while we hear Tokyo saying “they were always the resistance.” At the end, we see a text written on the screen that says “Till death parts us.”
- On December 3, 2021, we will get to know if the Professor and his team really manage to “come back even stronger”. We may also see some flashbacks of Tokyo on Money Heist Season 5 Part 2.
- We are sure you can’t wait to watch Money Heist Season 5 Part 2 after reading about the spoilers. The same is the case with every Money Heist fan across the world. As of now, all we can say is “Let’s wait and watch!”