- Minecraft is unique in the sense that it is a sandbox video game and has become extremely popular and if you are wondering, “Which is the best-selling video game of all time?” The answer is “Minecraft”. It has over 126 million monthly active users and you will be surprised to know that more than 200 million copies of Minecraft have been sold to date. You have to explore a world full of blocks and travel through vast terrain, pick up materials, build tools and structures, and defeat “mobs” depending on the game mode you play in. You can either play together or pit yourself against other players in the world that you play in.
- If you are a new player on Minecraft who has set out to explore the game, you should read on. Don’t worry if you are already a player on Minecraft. Even you can read on.
- In this post, we will be covering the best Minecraft tips and tricks that will make you a pro in the game.
What are the best Minecraft tips and tricks that will help you become a pro in the game?
Let us dive straight into the list of the best Minecraft tips and tricks that will make you invincible in the game:
1) Go for cows instead of pigs – You must be curious to know why we are suggesting you breed cows instead of pigs. That is because cows will give you both milk and calfskin in addition to meat therefore they have an edge over pigs.
2) Dig carefully – If you dig underground on Minecraft, it may be unsafe for you as it may bring out magma or mines. So, it is advisable to dig carefully and go for the stairs to prevent yourself from getting injured while digging. What will you do if you dig out magma? Well, don’t panic and use blocks to stop the flow.
3) Use fuel sources other than coal – We know coal is the go-to fuel source but it is not the main one. You can also burn sticks and boards in a heater.
4) Follow the direction of sunrise and sunset when you are in a strange place – Following the directions of sunrise and sunset will be helpful to you especially when you are in a strange place and on the verge of being lost. Why do we say this? That’s because no matter the world you are in, the sun will always rise in the east and set in the west thus helping you detect your location. Use Sun and Moon as your in-game GPS.
5) Craft more than one thing at the same time – This is one of the best tips and tricks on Minecraft as it will help you multitask and save time. You can definitely craft more than one thing at the same time as Minecraft is a time-limited game.
6) Carry as many torches as you can – We suggest you get a light or a torch for yourself at the beginning itself and get as many as you can. Why? Well, you may be in a situation where you will be in urgent need of light especially when you are in a place like a cave. You can use a torch before you start digging as the torch makes things clearly visible to you. Carry as many torches as you can so that you don’t run out of stock.
7) Don’t overwork – If you run or jump a lot, your energy levels will dwindle and you will soon find yourself looking for more food to keep yourself going. If you keep looking for more food, you will burn out resources quickly on Minecraft.
8) Have a considerable amount of hardware in stock – If you have a considerable amount of hardware in stock, you won’t need to continuously try to restock and waste time and resources.
9) Try to keep skeletons out of the scene – One of the best tips on Minecraft is to stay away from skeletons as they can prove to be lethal. If you begin in the endurance mode, we suggest you stay away from skeletons and their destructive nature at any place that you are in.
10) Ensure your area is mob-free – In Minecraft, you have to be particularly careful about mobs and try to defeat them either in a classic battling style or with the help of magma and plants. How will you understand there is a mob around? Most of them use sound as signals that will help you understand where they are so that you are safe from them.
Play Minecraft now and become a pro!
The above tips and tricks of Minecraft have been carefully crafted and presented to you with the sole objective of making you a pro in this simple yet exciting game. Do you need a break from work? Play Minecraft and use the above tricks and tips to ensure you are the best of the best in the game.