- By now, you must be aware of what Big Data is. It handles huge volumes of data and provides useful business insights. You may ask, “Who or what facilitates this transformation?” Well, the answer is, “Big Data Technologies”. You install these technologies into the systems. Before talking about Cloud Big Data technologies, let us talk about its four fields. They are data storage, data mining, data visualization, and data analytics.
- If you are wondering about Big Data technologies 2021, all you need to do is keep scrolling.
- In this blog post, we will be talking about the latest Cloud Big Data technologies. Without much ado, let’s start then.
Latest Cloud Big Data Technologies
- This section will help you answer the question, “What are the current technologies that deal with Big Data?” Here are the latest Cloud Big Data technologies –
1) Hadoop –
- If you are looking for the topmost open-source software that enables distributed processing of large volumes of data on a real-time basis across computer clusters, you must go for Hadoop. The five projects of Hadoop, one of the latest Big Data technologies, that are available at present are Hadoop Common, Hadoop Distributed File System, Hadoop YARN, Hadoop MapReduce, and Hadoop Ozone. The frameworks of the projects of this cost-effective system are written in the programming language, Java. If you encounter a cyber-attack, Hadoop can provide efficient emergency services in such situations.
2) MongoDB –
- When we are talking about the latest cloud Big Data technologies or Big Data technologies 2021, we must mention MongoDB. If you are looking for a data management system to manage unstructured or semi-structured data, then you must go for MongoDB. You must remember something and that is when we are talking about data, we mean real-time data here. It is an open-source tool for data analysis that helps in document-based data storage. MongoDB has a multi-cloud database service named MongoDB Atlas that enables high-quality automation. It provides elastic scalability and enables text-search, graph-search, and many more.
3) R –
- When we are trying to answer the question, “What are the current technologies that deal with Big Data?” we must talk about R. If you are looking for statistical computing and graphics, you should opt for R. The activities that you can carry out using R are linear and non-linear modeling, time-series analysis, graphical techniques, and many others. It contains different types of mathematical symbols and formulae. This is one of the latest cloud Big Data technologies that enable productive data management.
4) Tableau –
- This is one of the latest cloud Big Data technologies that you can use to connect with other open-source databases. It allows sharing options and provides enough speed to carry out extensive operations. It also provides analysis whenever issues related to Big Data analysis (real-time) arise. As an analytics platform, it is not only one of the most powerful ones but also one of the most secure ones. The Tableau product lines that it produces are Tableau Prep, Tableau Desktop, Tableau Mobile, Tableau Online, and Tableau Server.
5) Cassandra –
- This is not only one of the latest Cloud Big Data technologies but also one of the best Cloud Big Data technologies. It is also one of the best No SQL databases that have high linear scalability and high fault tolerance level as far as cloud infrastructure and commodity hardware are concerned. It is a tried and tested platform that doesn’t let data be lost when there are failed nodes. It registers improved performance and scalability in the cloud and therefore is one of the most reliable platforms.
6) Splunk –
- Splunk is also one of the best Cloud Big Data technologies that allow the transformation of multiple sets of data on a real-time basis and the source from which it extracts data can be any. One of the Cloud Big Data technologies that have real-time applications is Splunk. It caters to the following industries, among others – aerospace, manufacture, education, health, and retail. You can transform the data into colorful graphs, reports, etc. with the help of Splunk.
- These are the latest and the best technologies of Cloud Big Data that you should know of. You can use any of the above technologies and catapult your business to success.