- The wait is finally over for iPhone fans as Apple has already launched the brand new iPhone 13 at the “California Streaming” event. As far as the design is concerned, iPhone 13 has a design similar to that of the current generation model. However, there are some modifications that have been done to the iPhone 13 in terms of specifications and features like smaller notch, diagonally located camera sensors and the color options from which buyers can choose. Its new A15 Bionic chipset is said to be faster as compared to the others in the market. The battery life is much better as compared to that of the current generation model. The modifications in the features do not stop here. There’s more to the features and specifications.
- If you have been eagerly waiting for iPhone 13 to be launched, this blog post will surely be interesting for you and therefore, we request you to read it till the end.
- In this post, we will be covering the specifications and features of the newly launched iPhone 13 and the price of the iPhone 13 in India.
Introducing iPhone 13 | Apple
What are the specifications and features of the newly launched iPhone 13?
In this section, we will discuss the interesting specifications and features that iPhone 13 comes with. Here we go:
1) Look-wise, the iPhone 13 is similar to the current generation model. However, iPhone 13 has a smaller notch that provides more space above the display because it is 20% smaller.
2) With a diagonal lens placement and fresh color options like Starlight, Blue, Pink, Product RED, and midnight, iPhone 13 is surely an attention stealer.
3) When we are talking about the specifications of the iPhone 13, how can we forget the dimensions and the weight? The dimensions of the iPhone 13 are 146.7×71.5×7.65 mm and its weight is 173 grams.
4) The iPhone 13 comes with Ceramic shield protection and is IP68 dust and water-resistant.
5) One of the most interesting features of the iPhone 13 is its 6.1 OLED panel which has 2532×1170 pixels of pixel resolution and 460 PPI of pixel density. With an HDR and Display P3 certified display, it has a top-notch brightness of 1200 nits.
6) The new A15 Bionic chipset based on 5nm manufacturing and a 6-core CPU, powers iPhone 13. The new chipset is said to be faster than the other chipsets in the market and is one of the most striking features of the iPhone 13.
7) The iPhone 13 has an extra 1.5 hours battery life as compared to the current generation model. The battery improvement has been brought about by a larger battery, energy-efficient A15 chipset, and software upgrades.
8) The iPhone 13 will enable you to capture more light and get amazing pictures in low light owing to its 12-megapixel wide-angle with an aperture of f/1.6. That’s not all! The iPhone 13 comes with one more 12-megapixel ultra-wide lens with a faster aperture of f/2.4 and a field of view of 120 degrees.
9) The features do not stop here as the iPhone 13 also comes with a sensor-shift stabilization feature whereby you can shift focus from one person to another and even lock focus. You can shoot 4K 60fps HDR videos with Dolby Vision Support that enhances the quality of the videos shot by you.
10) The iPhone 13 has a double e-sim feature.
11) Apple claims the iPhone 13 will have improved 5G speeds with enhanced band support.
What is the price of the iPhone 13 in India?
Apple’s iPhones do not come cheap, as you must already be aware of. The price of the base variant of the iPhone 13 having 128GB of Storage is 79,990 INR. There are two more prices for two other variants. For the 256GB model, you have to shell out 89,900 INR and for the 512GB model, you need to be fine with spending 1, 09,900 INR in India. You can pre-order iPhone 13 in India, starting from September 17, 2021. However, September 24, 2021, is the date for retail availability. Thus, the pre-orders for iPhone 13 will start this Friday in India and it will go on sale from September 24, 2021.
Is the iPhone 13 worth buying?
The iPhone 13 has got a few improvements like better battery life, high-performing cameras and videos, 5G support, ultra-wide lens, and a lot more which makes it a must-buy. However, the price is the area where you need to think. If you are ready to shell out at least 79,900 INR, there should not be anything holding you back from having iPhone 13 in your pocket!