Instagram has become a haven for advertising and influencers, with over a billion active users. Instagram offers badges as a way to connect with true influencers who have a large following. It’s a better medium for specialist advertising than television. As a result, it gives influencers a platform to stay in touch with their followers while also earning money by promoting products. Instagram also has a lot of highlights that are beneficial to everyone.
Nonetheless, this does not imply that the stage is flawless. There are a few features that are lacking, the most important of which is the ability to schedule your articles. The environment in which a post is presented plays a significant role in its presentation. If you don’t want to miss out on any opportunities, you should learn how to schedule postings. Indeed, in this article, we’ll show you how to use Combin Scheduler to schedule Instagram posts and stories.
Try to use Combin Scheduler for Scheduling the Instagram Posts and Stories
Before we begin our instructive exercise, let’s learn a little more about the gadget we’ll be using to plan Instagram posts. Combin Scheduler is a standout amid other external devices for Instagram influencers and would-be influencers, and it’s named Combin. Aside from a powerful post-booking system, Combin also includes a number of tools that can help you expand your reach and connect with additional friends and followers. Regardless, we’ll talk about them later. For the time being, we’ll focus on Combin Scheduler, which allows us to plan posts, produce multiple stories in a single tick, and create lovely Instagram lattice designs. Taking everything into account, how about we get to our instructional exercise, will we?
Steps to Follow
The first step is to get Combin Scheduler installed on your computer. After you’ve submitted your application, open it and log in with your Instagram account. At the moment, you’re using the methods to plan your first post.
- To begin, go to the application and select the “Add New Post” button.
- Currently, upload the photo you want to submit and add commentary and links as needed. To plan the post, first, click on the date and time fields. Finally, to schedule the post, click the “Create” option.
- The post will be visible on the landing page right now.
Right-click on the scheduling post and choose “Delete” from the drop-down menu.
- To confirm the deletion of the post, click the “Remove” button.
- The procedure for scheduling and deleting stories is also fairly similar. Make a point of selecting the “Story” tab.
- You may also make use of Combin Scheduler’s report feature to republish posts on Instagram. To do so, open an Instagram post and copy the links using the three-dot menu.
- Now, go to the “Repost” option and paste the duplicated URL there. As a result, the post will be pulled. Change the subtleties as needed, then click the “Create” button to republish.
As a result, with Combin Scheduler, you can easily schedule Instagram posts and stories, as well as repost posts. If its aptitudes pique your interest, you should investigate its sibling equipment — Combin Development. The Combin Scheduler and Combin Development, when used together, can drastically boost your Instagram game.