Berry leather-based is definitely an crucial resource in Grounded. Obsidian’s success game places a distinctive spin on things by shrinking your character towards size of a ant. Therefore whilst the environment might not appear especially dangerous at face value, every thing unexpectedly becomes way more daunting when it is a great deal larger than you.
Like any typical success game, you will need to gather resources and art things in the event that you aspire to endure as being a small inhabitant with this globe. Some of those resources is berry leather-based, and you will require this for many crucial dishes. When you’re willing to get crafting, listed here is getting berry leather-based in Grounded, and everything makes along with it.
Grounded berry leather-based: getting this resource
Berry leather-based is really a resource you will must create different tools and gear. As being a crafted product it self, you are going to first must gather berry chunks, which—unsurprisingly—are harvested from fruits that are based in the Hedge biome.
Like other resources in Grounded, fruits are easier to locate once you have currently experienced them as—once activated—the resource surveyor will reveal wherever these are typically on map. Once you have gathered sufficient, you’ll need a crafting place to show them into berry leather-based.
You have actually two crafting place choices:
- Workbench: calls for 3x berry chunks
- Jerky Rack: calls for 1x berry amount
everything you can create with berry leather-based
You can create tools, tools, and different kinds of armor and gear once you have collected sufficient berry chunks and converted them into this of good use product. There’s also a few building-related things you could make too.
listed here is everything can create with berry leather-based:
- Black Ant Sword: Melee tool
- Insect Hammer: device for breaking nodes
- Black Ant Shield: Shield to battle assaults
- Firefly mind Lamp: Portable source of light, prepared on mind
- Marksman’s Cap: Head armor which increases bow harm
- Bee armor set: Tier 2 armor
- Ladybug armor set: Tier 2 armor
- Spider armor set: Tier 2 armor
- Buoyant Foundation: Allows you to definitely build on water
- Berry seat: Furniture