The Indian government agreed to use the prohibition hammer once more in early September. PUBG Mobile and PUBG Mobile Lite were targeted this time, and the game was quickly pulled from the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store. FAU-G, Fearless And United Guards, was revealed by Bollywood star Akshay Kumar a few days later.
nCore Games is working on a new game that will be produced in India. At the time of launch, the game was only described as an “action game“, with 20% of net sales going to the Bharat Ke Veer Trust. As the speculation is going on for quite a long now, FAU-G is expected to be released very soon.
Sources have confirmed that developers have chosen the iconic day of 26th January to launch the game as it is based on our Indian army. The game, which is based on the Indian army and the Ladakh area, was chosen on such a propitious day by nCore games.
Here are a few things you need to know about FAU-G:
When PUBG Mobile and PUBG Mobile Lite were banned from the country due to privacy issues back in September 2020, FAU-G was revealed. Although FAU-G is set to launch in India soon, PUBG Mobile India continues to face difficulties in relaunching in the region.
In September of last year, the battle royale game was banned in India, along with hundreds of other Chinese apps, including the extremely successful TikTok. Many people assumed that FAU-G would only be an Indian equivalent of PUBG. This, though, is not the case. Vishal Gondal, the founder of nCore Games, stated that it should not be linked to PUBG Mobile.
FAU-G would not have a Battle Royale mode at first like PUBG mobile or Call of Duty and other battle royal games. Instead, FAU-G will concentrate on sequential missions and episodes that will advance the plot. The game will, however, have some kind of multiplayer mode.
The game’s pre-registration is already available on the Google Play Store, and Android users can go there to sign up. There are currently no details about whether or not the game will be available on the iOS app.
What FAU-G has Stored for Gamers?
- The game is inspired by the Indian Army, so the game’s characters will most certainly be clad in Indian Army uniforms. Also, the battles will take place near the Indian border in Ladakh.
- It’s not a Battle Royale. It does, however, have online game modes, letting you team up and play the game together.
- As seen in the latest trailer update, the game’s first episode will be set in the Galwan Valley in Ladakh.
- High-end android devices running Android 8 and higher will be able to play the mobile game.
- As the updates roll out, FAU-G is anticipated to get a battle royale game mode shortly, allowing it to contend with games like COD Mobile, Garena Free Fire, and others.
- The game is intended to place a strong emphasis on sequential missions and episodes that players must complete to advance through the plot.
Conclusion: The creator of FAUG has stated that user privacy would be protected, making it a secure forum for gamers. The game promises not only surreal adventures but the knowledge of our army their sacrifices and struggles. As we get to witness by ourselves as we progress through.