Occasionally you come across a video or a reel that you like on Instagram and you are keen to save that particular video or reel into your device, but there is no straightforward option to do so as the app doesn’t offer any downloading option. With that being said, it is illegal to download Instagram videos to share and post them as your own without giving them due credit.
You may download the videos but you can’t repost them on your profile as your own
However, here are 4 different ways you can download Instagram videos onto your phone or computer.
savefrom.net is an online free tool from where you can download not only the Instagram videos but from other platforms as well.
- All you need to do is to open your app and go to the video you wish to download and click on the three-dots and copy its URL.
- At that point come to savefrom.net and paste the duplicated URL into the content field. Snap-on Download MP4 to change over and download that specific video.
- It also provides you the option to convert and download MP3 and Instagram photos.
It is one of the easiest ways to download Instagram videos and photos on your device.
2. Video Downloader for Instagram
There are various applications for android clients for downloading Instagram Recordings Video Downloader for Instagram is quite possibly the most productive and simple among those applications. Download from play store. Simple to download and surprisingly simpler to utilize. Currently, this is the most stable and efficient app in the Google Play Store.
- You should simply introduce the application.
- At that point go to the video you wish to download from your Instagram application, Press the 3 specks on the upper right corner of the video
- and go to the alternative “Offer to A pop-up will show various options where you can share the video along with the “Video downloader” option. Now u are done.
INGRAMER is another option for you to download high-quality videos, stories, and reels from Instagram. The process is very simple.
- Open your Google Chrome or any browser from your phone and visit ingramer.com
- Click on the 3 lines on the top right, then go to the tools section. There you will find the downloader option.
- Click on it and it will provide you options to download videos from Instagram, Facebook, and other platforms.
- It offers you the option to download Instagram videos, photos, IGTV videos, stories, and many more.
If you want to download any photo or video from Instagram, then open that particular account from your Instagram app and go to that photo. After that tap on the three-dot symbol on the top right and tap on the Duplicate link. Then go back to the website and tap onto the photos section and paste the link into the text field and hit search. Your chosen photo or video will show up below and you can download it.
In case you wish to download Instagram stories, tap onto the Download stories section on that website and enter the Instagram id from where you wish to download the story from. After that, you can see the stories and just tap download from there and you will get it on your device.
Last but not least REGRAMMER is one of the easy ways to download or save Instagram Videos. It is used to be a go-to place for iOS and Web users to download videos from Instagram. However, since the app is renamed it does not support the feature.
Although it still works like a charm for Web. Not only from PC can you use this on your Mac too. With this process, you would need to copy the URL of that particular Instagram video using the Instagram app. At that point return to the REGRAMMER site and glue the duplicated interface into the content field and snap see.
Conclusion: In the end, you can pick whether you want to download the video or you want to report it.
see more Instagram information: How to share songs to Instagram Stories