- The PUBG Mobile game is one of the best battle royale games. To win the game by being the last man standing, you need to have a tactical advantage. However, that’s not the only thing that you need. You need to have the best sensitivity settings too so that you can aim with no recoil at all.
- If you are a PUBG mobile fan and want to know about the best sensitivity settings with no recoil, you have landed on the right blog post.
- In this post, we will be covering what gun recoil is, the best sensitivity settings for PUBG Mobile with no recoil 2021 codes, and tips that you should use to reduce gun recoil.
What is Gun Recoil in PUBG mobile?
As soon as the bullets leave the barrel, the PUBG weapons produce, what is called, gun recoil. When bullets go off, the backward movement of the barrel is gun recoil. There is more gun recoil if the bullet speed is high. The same is the case with the size of the bullets.
PUBG Mobile has two types of recoil – vertical recoil and horizontal recoil. The barrel will choke up with the former and vibrate sideways with the latter thus making your aimless effective.
How to correct or reduce the two types of recoil? The horizontal recoil can be reduced with the help of correct attachments like muzzle, tactical grip, etc. On the other hand, perfect sensitivity is the only way by which vertical recoil can be reduced. This is the reason why we are going to explain the best sensitivity settings needed to make the recoil zero.
What are the best sensitivity settings for PUBG Mobile that will help make recoil zero?
Let’s dive into the list of the best sensitivity settings that will help make recoil zero.
1) Camera Sensitivity Settings – Do you wish to change the speed of the movement of the in-game character in TPP or FPP Mode? If yes, camera sensitivity settings are the solution. You can increase or decrease the speed of the movements of the surroundings by adjusting the camera sensitivity settings. This will also help make recoil zero. Some recommended camera sensitivity settings are:
a) 3rd Person (TPP) No Scope – 130-180%
b) 1st Person (TPP) No Scope – 110-160%
c) Red Dot, Holographic – 40-80%
d) 2x Scope – 65%
e) 3x Scope – 20-30%
f) 4x Scope – 15-25%
g) 6x Scope – 8-12%
h) 8x Scope – 5-10%
2) ADS Sensitivity Settings – ADS is also known as Aim Down Sight Settings and is suitable when you are viewing your enemies or surroundings within your scope. ADS Sensitivity Settings will help you aim perfectly without recoil and gun down enemies to increase your chances of winning. Some recommended ADS Sensitivity Settings are:
a) TPP No scope: 95-105%
b) FPP No scope: 85-115%
c) Red Dot, Holographic, Aim Assist: 45-60%
d) 2x Scope: 30-40%
e) 3x Scope: 20-30%
f) 4x Scope: 20-30%
g) 6x Scope: 11-21%
h) 8x Scope: 10-13%
3) Gyroscope Sensitivity Settings – Gyroscope sensitivity settings help to make recoil zero. Do you wish to trace enemies while they are on the move or vehicles while they are running? You can adjust gyroscope sensitivity and set it at even 400% to do so. Some recommended settings are:
a) 3rd Person(TPP) No Scope: 300-400%
b) 1st Person(FPP) No Scope: 300-400%
c) Red Dot, Holographic: 300-400%
d) 2x Scope: 300-400%
e) 3x Scope: 150-250%
f) 4x Scope: 150-200%
g) 6x Scope: 65-110%
h) 8x Scope: 50-80%
Tips to reduce gun recoil
1) Attachments to reduce gun recoil – Some attachments that you can use to reduce gun recoil are muzzle, tactical stocks, and foregrip.
2) Use the crouch and prone position – Do you wish to be a pro in long-range fights? If yes, you should use the couch and prone position.
3) Make use of single or burst firing mode – Single or burst firing mode has lesser gun recoil than full-auto mode. Therefore, you should make use of it.
We have very carefully listed all the best sensitivity settings with no recoil. You can adjust the settings and ensure you aim like a pro. What are you waiting for? Don’t you want to become a pro in the PUBG Mobile game? We are sure you do. After all, who doesn’t like to win?