- With the advancement of technology, gadgets have become an inevitable part of everyone’s lives. As with any other electronic device, smartphones need to be changed every 3-4 years. With wear and tear, the performance of phones deteriorates and therefore, a smartphone purchase becomes a usual thing.
- Do you have important files to manage for your work? Don’t worry! A good smartphone can help you manage your files, emails, and messages all in one place. Due to the various tasks a smartphone performs, it becomes important to choose the best one and go for the recently updated version.
- In this post, we will be covering the importance of smartphones and we will also be presenting a list of the best smartphones that are expected to launch in India in August 2021.
Why are smartphones important for professionals?
As discussed above, as a professional it is extremely important to carry a smartphone. But what are the exact reasons why you should carry a smartphone? The following points will help you understand the same:-
- To get real-time information from experts – As a professional, you might be requiring real-time information or support from your bosses or colleagues. A smartphone helps you connect with them instantly and helps you provide excellent service to your customers.
- To connect with colleagues and bosses even after office hours – Imagine work being incomplete all because you could not be reached after office hours! Disastrous, right? A smartphone saves you from such a disaster.
- To work remotely from anywhere – With a smartphone in your hand, you can work remotely from outside your office location. Are you traveling and thinking of taking a four-day leave? Well, with a smartphone you don’t have to as you can work even while traveling!
List of the best smartphones expected to launch in August 2021
Now that we know about the importance of smartphones, let us dive right into the part where you will get to have access to a list of the latest phones that are expected to launch in August 2021:-
Infinix Smart5A – This is going to be one of the best phones in India for sure. Why do you ask? Well, for starters it will be available at a price of under 8000 INR. Not only that it has a display of 6.52 HD+, an impressive 5000 mAh battery, 2GB RAM, and 32 GB internal storage that will support your important files. You get to choose from 3 color options of Quetzal Cyan, Ocean Wave, and Midnight Black. The bonus features are a triple rear camera, a fingerprint scanner, and a selfie camera of 8 MP.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 – Among the latest phones in August, this one is a much-awaited product. Why? That’s because it is expected to have a 7.5-inch 120 HZ screen and will be compatible with Samsung’s S Pen Stylus.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 – Another Samsung phone is on our list of the latest phones to watch out for in August 2021. It is expected to have a 6.7-inch screen. It will come with an information panel on the front of the device, which will be smaller when it is folded up. The most amazing part is it will have a bigger battery than the original Flip phone and will come with up to three rear cameras. With a bigger battery, your work will become easier.
Realme GT – This will also be in the race of the best phones in India. Its features will include a Snapdragon 888, 6.43-inch 120 HZ AMOLED display, up to 12 GB of RAM for storing all your files and data, a 4500mAh battery, and 65W fast charging. Its selfie camera is 16MP. Isn’t that amazing?
The Moto Edge 20 Pro – With the main camera of 108 MP, it is going to be one of the best phones in India. It will have a 4,500 mAh battery with 30W fast charging, and a screen that will be 6.7-inch wide.
The Asus 8Z – It will come with a 120 Hz AMOLED display, 5000 mAh battery with 30W fast charging. It will come with a 64 MP main camera, a 12 MP dual rear camera, and a 12 MP selfie camera.
Now that you know about the phones in August, go through the features again to make a well-informed decision.
Once launched, buy the phone that you like the most
Now that you know about the latest phones, all you need to do is wait for their launch and purchase the phone that you think has the best features. Be ready!