- You must be aware of the huge amount of money that top bloggers or companies make from their websites? Where do they get the money from? The answer is through Google Adsense which is an online money-earning program. However, it becomes challenging at times to register on Google Adsense and get approval. The process becomes more challenging for first-time bloggers. Do you know that many dreams have been shattered due to bans imposed on Adsense accounts? To avoid the challenges that Google Adsense has, it is better to be flexible enough to search for alternatives to Google Adsense.
- If you want to turn your site into a money-making machine, we urge you to read on as you have landed on the correct blog post.
- In this post, we will be giving you a brief introduction to Google Adsense and we will also be covering the best alternatives to Google Adsense.
Brief Introduction to Google Adsense
Website owners sell a certain amount of space to advertisers so that they can make money from their sites. Google Adsense, which is a money-earning program allows website owners to do the same by selling space on per impression or per click basis. Google Adsense also allows advertisers to purchase the advertisement-display rights.
Best Alternatives to Google Adsense
Now, we have come to the section where we talk about the best alternatives to Google Adsense that are available in 2021. Here’s the list of the best Google Adsense alternatives that we have presented for you:
1) Ad Exchange (AdX) – This one is a Google product too and provides opportunities to earn more revenue because of its upgraded money-earning tools like header bidding. If you need the control over pricing and inventory sectionalisation in your hands, Google Ad Exchange is for you. If you don’t want to go through the hassle of registering, you can use the services of an advertising technology partner and gain access to Google Ad Exchange. The requirements of the advertising technology partners are normally less rigid than those of Google.
2) Media.net – Media.net features on our list of the best Google Adsense alternatives because it provides fierce competition to Google in terms of revenue. Many big brands like Forbes, CNN, and others use this contextual advertising network. You can have access to mobile advertising, display advertising, video advertising, and native advertising with Media.net. For advertising spaces that are within content and niches that are product-laden, you should definitely go for Media.net.
3) Native Shopping Advertisements of Amazon – How do Native Shopping Advertisements help? By providing product recommendations to those who visit the website. How are these product recommendations shown by Amazon? On the basis of the user and the website content. The type of products sold will determine the amount of referral fee that website publishers will earn. Even when a user signs for a video trial, the publisher will earn a referral fee. Native Shopping Advertisements of Amazon are highly profitable for niches such as fitness equipment, electronics, etc.
4) Propeller Ads – Propeller Ads is the next name on our list of the best alternatives to Google Adsense because it has as many as 32,000 advertisers and generates more revenue through its formats like push notifications and push ads. If you are a beginner in the publishing world, Propeller Ads is the best for you as there are no minimum traffic requirements that will make you earn a lot of revenue. You may ask, “How do push ads help generate more revenue?” By increasing chances of viewing by visitors and by increasing click-through rates (CTR). Although, due to lenient product policies, the advertisement quality is not that high.
5) ylliX – Don’t worry if your site is not getting approval from Google Adsense. ylliX, which lets you register for free and has no restrictions on the size or content of the website, will be a good option for you. ylliX lets you earn as high as $3 CPM. If you are fine with aggressive ad formats like full-page ads, mobile redirects, etc. you should go for ylliX as the ad network for your website. Although the aggressive ad format of ylliX is not approved by many publishers, it is still one of the best alternatives to Google Adsense.
Which Alternative will you choose?
Now that you are aware of the best Google Adsense alternatives to Google Adsense, all you need to do is go for the one that best suits your website content and marketing strategies. By doing so, you will be selecting the best advertising network that will guarantee high earnings. What are you waiting for? Choose now!