- We have a piece of news for you. Megan Fox and Machine Gun Kelly are a betrothed couple now. They let the world know about their engagement on Wednesday on social media after dating for a year and a half. Fans are excited about the match and we are sure you are too.
- If you want to know more about the engagement of Megan Fox and Machine Gun Kelly, we suggest you get engaged to this blog post till you have got the entire news on the same.
- In this post, we will be covering everything that you need to know about Megan Fox’s engagement with Machine Gun Kelly.
Megan Fox and Machine Gun Kelly are now a betrothed couple
- Yes, you have heard that right. Megan Fox and Machine Gun Kelly are now a betrothed or an engaged couple. On January 12, 2022, Megan Fox and Colson Baker told the whole world through social media that they are engaged. Who is Colson Baker? That’s Machine Gun Kelly’s real name. Talking about their ages, while Megan Fox’s age is 35 years, Machine Gun Kelly is 4 years younger than her and, therefore, Machine Gun Kelly’s age is 31 years. In July 2020, both of them let the world first know about the fact that they are in love. As per Fox, in July 2020 itself, the couple sat down under a banyan tree and wished for “magic”. She said they sat there intoxicated in love unaware of the “work and sacrifice” that they would need to give to their relationship.
- The couple, Megan Fox and Machine Gun Kelly went back to the same spot probably for the magic to actually begin. They posted a video on social media that shows both of them kneeling down on the stairs in front of each other. Megan Fox was seen clad in a stunning black cutout dress while Machine Gun Kelly was wearing a shiny white and blacktop.
More blogs :
- All about Ronnie Spector – age, famous songs, and net worth
- Everything about Sidney Poitier: Net worth, death, movies
- John Wick 4: Everything We Need To Know About
- In the video, we see Machine Gun Kelly popping the question while holding a big ring. As for Megan Fox, she was seen being overwhelmed when the “moment” finally came. We get to know about their engagement death from Fox’s Instagram caption and that was on January 11, 2022.
- Megan Fox said that after a year and a half later, Machine Gun Kelly has finally popped the question after having “walked through hell together”. She also talked about how she has laughed more with MGK than ever before. She said she would have said “Yes” in the life even before this lifetime and she would say yes, the life after this lifetime. As per Fox, after saying yes, the couple “drank each other’s blood”.
- MGK also posted on his Instagram profile the image of the beautiful ring with two pear-shaped stones. While one of the stones was emerald, the other one was diamond.
- As per the rapper’s explanation of the design of the ring, the emerald is Fox’s birthstone whereas the diamond is MGK’s birthstone. They are placed on two magnetic bands of thorns that come together to form a heart and bring their souls together to form a single soul instead and represent their “love”.
- MGK responded to Megan Fox’s reference of being together in every lifetime by saying, “yes, in this life and every life.” He also said that he asked Fox to marry him under the same tree that they fell in love with.
- During the American Music Awards in November 2020, both of them appeared on the red carpet together for the first time.
- Coming back to the mention of blood, MGK had said in February 2021 on Valentine’s Day that he wore Fox’s blood around his neck”. At least that’s what the caption of his Valentine’s Day post read.
- As far as Fox is concerned, this is her second marriage. She was previously married to Brian Austin Green, who is also an actor. Their marriage lasted for 11 years. The couple also has three sons together. They are Bodhi Ransom, Journey River, and Noah Shannon.
- As for MGK, this is his first marriage. He had a previous relationship from which he has a daughter named Casie.
- This is all that you need to know about Megan Fox’s engagement with Machine Gun Kelly.