Basic Introduction of JioPhone Next made with Google
- If you have been closely following the news lately, you must be aware of the fact that the JioPhone Next smartphone developed by Reliance and Google is soon going to hit the stores. But, when exactly? What is its release date? What are its features? Don’t worry, in this blog post, we will cover everything that you need to know about the much-awaited phone which is supposed to further bridge the digital divide in India.
- If you are thinking of buying or gifting an extremely affordable smartphone this Diwali, we urge you to read this interesting blog post till the end.
- As mentioned above, in this blog post, we will be talking about everything that you need to know about the JioPhone Next made with Google in terms of its price and release date, features, Pros and Cons, and our verdict.
All about JioPhone Next: Made with Google
- World’s Top 10 Most Valuable Companies
- List of Total Acquisitions of Facebook (Meta)
- What is a Metaverse game and Top 10 Metaverse games, 2021
- Top 10 Cities in the World for the best AI and Machine Learning Jobs
- Top 10 Cities in the World for the Best Data Science Jobs
Release Date and Price
- As per the announcement made by Reliance Jio about the smartphone, JioPhone Next, which it has made in partnership with Google, the phone will be available to users starting on November 4 which is the day when Diwali will be celebrated. If you are thinking of buying the smartphone, you can buy the same at an affordable price of 1,999 INR down payment and in easy EMI installments of either 18 or 24 months. Steal deal. Isn’t it? If you are fine with a one-time payment, the smartphone will set you back by an amount of 6,499 INR.
- JioPhone Next, which Reliance has made with Google, will feature a rear camera of 13MP and a front camera of 8MP. One of its new features that it comes with is the Pragati OS, powered by Android. The JioPhone Next will also feature a Qualcomm processor and will come with many interesting features like voice assistant and smart camera among others, all of which we are going to explain below.
- The JioPhone Next will come with a Voice Assistant that will help users to operate it smoothly. The Voice Assistant will help you in opening apps, managing settings, gathering content from the internet, and many other activities.
- Are your eyes tired of constantly staring at the screen for hours? Don’t worry! The “Listen” function of the JioPhone Next will help you relax. Through this function, you can get the content of your choice read aloud to you in the language of your preference.
- With the help of the “Translate” function of the JioPhone Next, you will get screens translated to a language that you prefer. You can read a screen in a foreign language in your own language with the help of the “translate” function.
- The various photography modes of JioPhone Next, made with Google, enable you to capture images in various settings with ease. With the help of the Portrait mode, you can capture photos with backgrounds that are blurred. You can even capture photos in low light with the help of the Night mode. The camera also features custom AR filters that help add emotions and festivities to your photographs.
Pre-Loaded Google and Jio Applications
- JioPhone Next supports all Android apps and comes pre-loaded with various Google and Jio applications. If you need any other app, you can easily download the same from the Google Play Store.
Automatic Software Updates
- The JioPhone Next will automatically have software updates so that you don’t need to worry about the same. It will also have many security updates.
- The “Nearby Share” feature of the JioPhone Next allows easy and smooth sharing of apps, files, photos, music, videos, etc., with friends and family members, even when you are offline.
Long Battery Life
- The Pragati OS guarantees superior performance while maintaining impressive battery life.
- The JioPhone Next will come with a 5.45-inch HD+ display and a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon QM – 215 processor.
- The smartphone will also have 2GB RAM and inbuilt storage of 32GB that can be expanded to a maximum of 512GB with the help of a microSD card slot.
- JioPhone Next will have a 3,500 mAh battery, chargeable with the help of a micro-USB port.
- The JioPhone Next smartphone made with Google has Dual-SIM support with 4G, wi-fi, Bluetooth v4.1 connectivity, micro-USB, and a headphone jack of 3.5 mm.
- Following are the sensors present in the JioPhone Next – Accelerometer, Light Sensor, and a Proximity Sensor.
Here are the pros of the JioPhone Next smartphone made with Google:
- Extremely affordable.
- Best for Rural Users
- Impressive OS at an affordable price.
- Camera Quality has exceeded expectations.
Let us now look at the cons of the JioPhone Next smartphone:
- Only the Jio Sim card works on the phone.
- You have to purchase Jio plans.
- The battery is not up-to-the-mark
- The display could have been better.
- Gaming is not available.
- This phone is the best choice for rural users and is going to bridge the digital divide in India for sure. However, as far as urban users are concerned, the other smartphones available are much better than this one. However, if you think the pros are enough for you to make the important purchase decision, we urge you to go ahead as the decision is absolutely personal. As for us, we congratulate you in advance on your new purchase.