- Mundane and busy lives are made easy with the help of technology and there’s no doubt about that. A smartwatch is a gift of technology that can make your life a lot easier. The most amazing part is it links you with your smartphone which is an inevitable part of everyone’s life.
- For busy professionals, whose lives are dependent on smartphones, a smartwatch plays an important role. You can get notifications or check calls without looking into your phone. Not only that smartwatches also have features such as a heart rate monitor, steps counter, calories counter, and others.
- In this post, we will be explaining the importance of smartphones and we will also be presenting a list of the affordable smartwatches under 3000 INR in India.
Why is [a smart watch] important?
As mentioned above, a smartwatch makes your life easier but you must be thinking, “Why do I need a smartwatch? My smartphone is enough for me.” Well, to answer your question, we have come up with the following points:-
- You get notifications without looking into your phone – Imagine sitting in the conference room discussing an important deal! You have no time to look into your phone, do you? Well, a smartwatch solves this problem in a minute and sends notifications. With a quick check on your wrist, you can get important notifications. You can now check notifications without being rude.
- It gives you smart control – With just a click on your watch, you can control your sound system or control the lights. Isn’t it smart?
- You can clear Airport security with the help of your smartwatch – Do you have an important flight to catch for a meeting in some other state? Don’t worry! A smartwatch can help clear Airport security checks by flashing your boarding pass on your smartwatch.
- You can answer or decline phone calls – A smartwatch helps you answer or decline phone calls easily and quickly without having to check your phone.
- Your smartwatch acts as your health monitor – As discussed above, a smartwatch can help you count your steps and calories and even acts as a heart rate monitor.
More other Blogs:
List of Affordable smartwatches in India under 3000 INR
You might say, “A smartwatch in India is surely going to be costly. I won’t be able to afford one.” To solve your problem, we have carefully prepared the following list of smartwatches that you can buy in India for under 3000 INR:-
- boAt Storm – Arguably the best smartwatch in India under 3000 INR, boat Storm has a 1.3-inch color touch screen, 210 mAh battery a battery life of 30 days, and 1 year of warranty. It is more than just a touchscreen watch. It has a 24/7 heart rate monitor and blood oxygen level, monitor. It can also control music.
Metal body casing and easily removable silicon straps.
More than 100 customizable watch faces.
9 active sports modes.
Vibration mode for calls and texts.
Heart-rate and oxygen monitor.
Excellent battery life
o Old Bluetooth version of 4.2
- Pebble Zen – This is also an affordable smartwatch with an HD retina Bezel-less display, watch faces that can be customized, BP, Oxygen and Heart-rate monitor, multiple sports modes. It not only gives you notifications for messages and calls but also has a 200 mAh battery and a Bluetooth version of 5.0.
HD retina Bezel-less display
BP, Heart-rate, and Oxygen monitor
More than 100 watch faces that can also be customized
GPS Sports Tracker
Bluetooth 5.0 with easy mobile connectivity
A warranty period of 1 year
o No cons found so far
- boAt Explorer – This is another budget smartwatch that has a 2.5 display that is curved, 8 sports modes, menstrual cycle tracker, in-built GPS, Bluetooth version of 4.2, 210 mAh battery, and a warranty period of 1 year. What is the most amazing feature of this smartwatch? It has 5 ATM water resistance.
Wellness mode, sleep monitor, and a heart-rate monitor
Menstrual cycle tracker
SMS, email, social media alerts
210 mAh battery that lasts up to 7 days after it is fully charged
o Lacks oxygen monitor
o 4.2 version of Bluetooth
- Fire Boltt BSW001 – This is also an affordable smartwatch that is IPX7 water-resistant, has a warranty period of 1 year, in-built watch faces, blood oxygen level monitors, sleek and stylish metal body, 7 work outmodes. Do you think we are done with the features? No, there’s more to it. It has an excellent battery life of 15 days and a Bluetooth version of 5.0.
1.4 inch HD display and 2.5D glass protection
Bluetooth connectivity to IOS and Android
3 watch faces with provision for downloading new ones
Notification about incoming calls and messages
After being fully charged, the battery lasts for up to 8 days
o Calls cannot be received on the watch
Scout for the most affordable smartwatches now!
Without dilly-dallying, you should pick up your phone and start searching for the most affordable smartwatch now! You have our list for your reference. Happy Searching!!
While looking for the best smartwatch, attention must be paid to the features and for which thorough research is necessary. Not only that you should also weigh the pros and cons before making a final decision on the purchase of the best smartwatch in India.